[OM] Re: Stylus Zoom 35-70 Test Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Stylus Zoom 35-70 Test Photos
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:29:22 -0500
Hey many thanks, Gary, for looking at the Stylus pics and uncovering the
Big Bend stuff.  That was a fun trip.  I've never felt so isolated in my
life, and yet the Chisos Mts were a delight to hike, an oasis of sorts,
and there's a hot springs down by the river that afforded the absolute
best end to several long days of shooting.

I think especially fondly of that trip because I took both my N*kon kit
and a smaller kit of OM gear (mainly my 35-70/3.5-4.5, OM-1 and a
newly-acquired OM-2S).  I fell in love with the OM-2S, and the rest has
been a slippery slope of acquisition, thanks to all you lunatics that
made me buy your gear. :)

Joel W.