[OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:54:20 -0700
I worked in a GM parts warehouse one summer back in the 60s. Security
was pretty tight, they checked lunchboxes, etc. I did manage to sneak
out a couple of small things, just for the challange, I suppose. There
are an awful lot of parts that won't fit in a lunchbox and those cast
iron engine blocks were just a little bit heavy. :-)

Moose