[OM] Re: Tamron 2x flat field converter

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 2x flat field converter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:24:55 -0700
It works rather well on the 90/2.5 macro to make a 180/5.6 that focuses
directly from infinity to 1:1. I haven't used it for much of anything
else. Certainly not as flexible and convenient as the Vivitar macro
focusing 2x. I've never used the Viv with long lenses or zooms. Might
work well, I just don't know. The Tamron 01F 2x is listed for use with
almost all their slightly wide through long tele lenses and zooms.

Moose