[OM] In press (not impress)!

Subject: [OM] In press (not impress)!
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:20:24 +0100

Hi

This coming weekend I'm doing some pictures of someone's induction ceremony for
our community (wont bore with the details) and the local press have asked me to
let them have a couple of pictures for an article. Apparently they look through
the Mayors diary and saw that he will be there, so that's the news worthy bit.

I know some of you guys have been involved in this sort of thing, so can you
advise me on what sort of arrangement, if any, I can expect to make sure I get
credited and that they don't start passing them on without checking with me.
Also (and I know the answer will be "If you don't ask you wont get") should I
expect any sort of payment or should I just be happy with the kudos of being in
print?

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee
only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use or disclose its
contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to
keep our network free from viruses although we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.