[OM] Re: Beattie Screen ID

Subject: [OM] Re: Beattie Screen ID
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:30:12 -0400
Thanks for the info Moose. Looking at it again it appears like a circle outside
of the split image when the screen is out of the camera but when mounted it is
just a good old spilt image. I think I am going to try it in my 2S and see how
we go, I had been looking for a 1-3 and this fits the bill. As you noted it
would have caused confusion with the 2n and manual metering.

Dan S.

From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>