[OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:10:40 -0500
My uncle did something like this-
Except that he was an electrical engineer with RCA, and he bought an
oscilloscope one part at a time. He never got around to building it, so
he gave it to my brother, who was taking electronics in high school.
Probably the only RCA oscilloscope with a chrome plated chassis.

To bring this slightly back on topic, the RCA plant was in Pennsylvania
(Lancaster), and my brother was the one wo introduced me to Olympus OM
cameras. (he had an OM1 md)

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa