[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: yves barbaroux <ybarbaroux@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:42:34 +0200
you can but slides are more asking from your scanner than negatives.
A cheap scanner is more appropriate for negatives
Also i think that your not taking enought time to learn really how to
use your software.
Dont be impatient , i can promise you that you can get better prints
from it than from your lab
unless it is a very expensive one !

yves