[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:28:00 +0100
Ah, well when you put it that way, I have to agree with you - although I
would say the same 'difficulty' applies (if anything, more so) to prints
produced from slides.  That is, when the end product is the result of two
separate processes (film original, paper final image) and perhaps the
problem is the two processes.

Perhaps you have made a good argument for an E-1, which will produce prints
direct, and to your wife's liking? ;-)

Piers