[OM] Re: OM slideways

Subject: [OM] Re: OM slideways
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:22:14 +0100 (BST)
Chuck , don't know if it is identical......but probably farmed out to the same
manufacturer...http://www.canonfd.com/abindex.htm
   What I want is for someone to find out   :-)>    My focusing rail and
bellows do NOT have a problem at present BUT who knows what the future holds
:-)>
                        Regards, John D

Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John said:
Chuck, I pointed out a while ago that the X shaped bellows / focusing
rail seemed identical to the Canon product......Wonder what they charge?
--------------------------------------
Well, I had a vague recollection of similarity in bellows/focusing rail
products but I didn't specifically remember Canon nor have access to the
parts department phone number or exploded parts views as I get from this
list.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now