[OM] ( OM ) E1 digital envy ?? Still with film

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) E1 digital envy ?? Still with film
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:25:09 +1200
Hi folks

I'm not on the E1 league yet, but I did manage to snag an F.Zuiko 85/2 in
reasonable nick this week for USD 121.
In the past they have gone for treble this amount here when of this quality
and model.

Demand for all things Olympus here has taken a huge tumble. Last time I
looked that the OM4Ti + Zuiko 35-105 there were still no bidders, and the
start price is well under half what this combo would have gone for 12 months
ago. I have 1 of each else I'd probably be in there.

I also notice that Popular Photography is back to talking more about film
than 6 months ago. Perhaps they realise there's more to talk about with film,
and they need to keep selling their magazine.

Brian