[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:36:47 -0500
Gord,

I would really consider talking to law enforcement about Internet fraud and
contacting Breitling about the trademark infringement. Also talk to all
negative feedback posters. I had a very similar experience with a little crook
based in Ontario, fortunately (!) he only stole about 50 bucks from me. EBAy
and PayPal are in my opinion de facto accomplices as they only have smokescreen
protections for users and CYA moves in case the law actually gets involved.
That, and they have evolved into a de facto monopoly in several markets and
should be treated as such.{Phil}

==