[OM] Re: inspired by Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: inspired by Walt
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:02:48 +0000
Thanks, James.  Nice shot.  I'm grateful that I can be an inspiration and an
example in some regard other than those "before" pictures the various 12-step
program people are using.  They embarrass my children.  :-)

Walt

--
The best part of retirement is that every night's a Saturday night and every
day's a Sunday.