[OM] Re: Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's proble

Subject: [OM] Re: Limiting excessive quoting WAS: Various titles of Gord's problem
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:26:41 EDT
Frankly,
Nothing personal, but... I'd like a little less of "this is the next Olympus
digital lens I'm thinking of buying" threads. Whoop-eee. Shall we ALL post
what lenses we all want to buy in the future? Seems like a waste of bandwidth
me.
(At least until the majority of listees are also E-1(2),(3) owners, and we do
have a ways to go until then...)

George S.