[OM] Re: Dynamic range of films (and digits)

Subject: [OM] Re: Dynamic range of films (and digits)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:27:55 +0800
I believe slide has a D-range of over 3.6 or close to 4.0, that is over
3000:1. For DC, the highlight is easily clipped but shadow does not, I
always shoot under and adjust it later. A curve can compress the highlight
(not cut it off), while maintaining the picture a brilliant look the sky
will keep without wash out.

C.H.Ling