[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:57:09 -0700
I always thought that was because a) The manual says nothing whatsoever
about the problem at hand or b) what it says is totally incomprehensible
or c) none of the actual stuff on the screen/board/etc. is the same as
what the manual shows and/or d) whatever it says will turn out to be
dead wrong so that not only will the time spent reading it  have been
wasted, but the time spent trying to get things working will have made
the situation worse. This state of affairs is less prevalant in other
fields.

Moose