[OM] Re: Shoe 4

Subject: [OM] Re: Shoe 4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:13:46 -0700
Certainly used to be true here in the US, and I assume it still is, just
as there is no thesis in MD training. It would certainly be contrary to
the interactive and experiential nature of the training as I understand
it. I assume undergoing psychoanalysis oneself is also required there as
it is here.

Moose