[OM] Re: In press (not impress)!

Subject: [OM] Re: In press (not impress)!
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:46:03 +0100
George

Well you've got a good deal going there. I spoke to the news desk of my local
paper this morning and was told flately "we do not pay for photographs!"......
even though they had come to me with the request, and I'll have to fork out for
3-hour processing onto CDs in order to meet their deadline..

Well, at least it'll have my name on it..

Cheers

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee
only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use or disclose its
contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to
keep our network free from viruses although we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.