[OM] OMs in the world of fiction

Subject: [OM] OMs in the world of fiction
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:05:44 -0700
I just started to read a mystery called "The Mango Opera" by Tom
Corcoran. The protagonist is a free lance photog in Key West who does
some crime scene work:

Pg 13 "I finished the color film first and dropped the OM-2 into my bag."

Pg 14 "I turned my back to the sun, rewound the film and popped open the
OM-4."

Pg 42 "I'd deferred to Forsythe and his budget lenses and waterlogged
wingtips."

Doesn't say what lenses our hero with such good taste used, though.

Among many jobs, the author has been a freelance photographer and "His
photographs have appeared on several Jimmy Buffett album covers." Well,
I happen to have 'several' JB albums and sure enough, the first one I
checked had photography by Tom Corcoran. So I'll bet some of those shots
on the albums are from Olys.

Moose