[OM] ( OM ) in Press - not impresssed at all

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) in Press - not impresssed at all
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:00:02 +1200
Hi,  Sam wrote

> Well you've got a good deal going there. I spoke to the news desk of my local
> paper this morning and was told flately "we do not pay for photographs!"......
> even though they had come to me with the request, and I'll have to fork out
> for
> 3-hour processing onto CDs in order to meet their deadline..
>
> Well, at least it'll have my name on it..

In my opinion, they are a bunch of cheapskates. They can afford to pay
something.  I'd tell them to go take a running jump at themselves. Why not
hold them to the last minute - I mean the LAST minute and then tell then
"pay up or no pic" - especially since you remark you will be paying extra to
meet their deadlines..

Brian