[OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:38:40 +0930
At 11:06 AM +0200 2004.05.29, Bernard Frangoulis wrote:
>Back to France after 3 weeks in Singapore (and 25 rolls of slide film;-)

Can't wait to see some of the Cambodia slides :)

>We spent one day in Singapore, apparently not much interesting Zuiko

yes indeed -- and getting less

>stuff there (a few lenses in 2 shops in the basement of the Adelphi
>building, as suggested by Andrew Wendelborn here 4 weeks ago - 200/4,
>135/2.8, 50mm galore...).

Ron had a 35/2 there three weeks ago -- must have gone.

>But... on the 3rd floor of the Funan building, in a shop specialized
>in Mac-related computer stuff, an inside window containing a whole
>lot of apparently pristine OM bodies and lenses, including an OM-4,

**@@@**&&@@@  ----  I was in that shop trying to get a power supply for
my G4 Powerbook! Didn't see it.

>an OM4Ti, an OM-3, a 350/2.8, a 85/2, a 21/3.5, and others still.
>Unfortunately they absolutely want to sell the whole thing as a lot,
>impossible to make them budge from this position.

Well if the price is anything like what they charge for Mac stuff it
will be off the planet (e.g. I ended up getting a better power supply cheaper
at home and that's pretty unusual).

But I will be back in a week and will try hard to get there ....

regards
  Andrew