[OM] Re: Manual or Auto focus scan?

Subject: [OM] Re: Manual or Auto focus scan?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 05:00:36 -0700
It would not be the first time that a third party wrote better software
than the manufacturer. For instance there are better printer drivers
than Epson's own and even Epson's Mac versions lack capabilities of the
Windows versions sometimes for years before they reach parity.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA