[OM] Re: WLTB Tamron mount

Subject: [OM] Re: WLTB Tamron mount
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 18:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
No, no, no, Bill.  Donald, get whatever is cheap.  Look at the screw patteren.
If it looks like one of them comes close to the button, fill it with 5-minute
epoxy.  You probably have some in the garage for putting your bike back
together.  But, as I recall, Donald shoots an OM-1?

Gary

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 5/29/2004 11:57:02 AM Central Standard Time,