[OM] Re: Dynamic range of films (and lens for E-1)

Subject: [OM] Re: Dynamic range of films (and lens for E-1)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 22:16:35 +0800
Besides the discovery of 40's excellent performance, I also found many OM
lenses performed very well with it, including the 50/1.4 MC, 50/3.5 and
100/2. Their resolutions are very good, the 50/1.4 at f2.8 is better than
the 14-54 at f3.5 wide open. On the other hand my 11-22 is not peformed very
well as compared to the 14-54 at the same focal length, I'm a little
disappointed although it is still acceptable.

C.H.Ling