[OM] Re: Stop the insanity! (If you feel like it)

Subject: [OM] Re: Stop the insanity! (If you feel like it)
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:48:13 +1000
Mike,

I've got one. It's marked 'BBAR Multi C Macro 1:2.8~3.5 f=35~80' A friend
found it in a rubbish tip attached to a beater OM-2 and gave it to me. I put
the lens on my own -2, took a few shots with it of my dog and ended up with
a keeper:

http://www.usefilm.com/image/456912.html

I liked the shot so much I put an 8 X 10 into a frame and set it on the
mantlepiece. Unfortunately it's  three times bigger than any pictures of our
three daughters so the Leader of the Opposition has been somewhat caustic.

John,
Sydney, Oz.