[OM] Re: OM slideways

Subject: [OM] Re: OM slideways
From: "Lisah71" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:01:42 -0400
Yes, the nylon blocks fell victim to the mercenary price policies, jumping
from $4 ea. to $20 net.  But that may be just Olympus America, it is not an
Olympus Japan policy.  Price is set by someone in the OA parts department.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 www.zuiko.com