[OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens (was Re: Stop the insanity! )
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:18:16 +0100
I just last week suggested to Donald that the UK importers are usually the
best port of call for Tamron hoods/shades.  As someone else pointed out, not
cheap, and I don't disagree.  Perhaps Tamron US might be equally helpful?

What I forgot to mention to Donald is to make sure you know which model you
have - there are three, and the hoods are all different!  107B/60B/360B
should be engraved on the brass plate (ah, the mark of a quality lens!)

Piers