[OM] Q310 and Black OM-2n

Subject: [OM] Q310 and Black OM-2n
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:08:05 -0400
Hello all,

I have a Q310 that has had a serious battery leak that melted the reflector
plating. It has the battery door and the foot are intact so if you could use
those bits its yours for postage. First off list email in the box gets it.

In addition I also have a rather lovely Black OM-2n with 50mm f1.4 that is
available email me for details. It is NOT free for postage, just in case you
thought you would get the ultimate fang ;)

Dan S.