[OM] Re: [OT] Hardware jokes

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Hardware jokes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:56:37 +0000
And the story continues...

As they're building the house, the smarter one notices that the other is
throwing away half the nails.  "Why are you throwing those nails away?" he asks.

"The heads are on the wrong end," the other says.

"Don't be stupid," says the smart one.  "Those are for the other side of the
house."

Walt

-------------- Original message from Andrew Gullen : --------------