[OM] Re: OM2 (plain) and T20

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2 (plain) and T20
From: "Dado dela Cruz" <dado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:47:06 +0800
I'm  not a professional photographer so I shoot only for my relatives'
weddings,

My favorite B&W film is TMax 100  and also the 400.

I chose this fine grain film because I also shoot half frames. I have pen
FT's and assortment of Pen lenses.The quality of their lenses is very
superior.

I guess being an Olynpus fan, you also have half frame models. You missed a
lot of excitements in terms of lens resolution, film grains, life size
blow-ups from half frame negatives, etc if you didn't have a Pen.

I like using ancient cameras in producing pictures whose quality compares
with those produced with modern/ high/digital ones.

I have lots of carefully kept negatives and slides waiting for a good but
affordable scanner. These are all taken with Olympus cameras, OM 1, OM2 and
Pen's.

Dado