[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:36:25 +0000
I learned a lot of things while raising children.  One of them was that
anything you put in your mouth, chew and swallow that doesn't make you gag then
or throw up later is okay to eat.  Survival training will teach you even more.

That's a slight exaggeration for my everyday existence, but I'm not nearly as
finicky an eater now as I was when my mother, who refused to eat lots of things
for no logical reason, had control of my diet.  I was in my teens before I had
a bite of bologna, which she said was some dreadful, nasty stuff the poor
people ate and something I should never eat again.  Of course, I've been eating
it ever since.

This discussion is making me hungry, so I think I'll go nuke a couple of Oscar
Mayers and some Hormel chili.  On toasted buns, with lots of French's yellow
mustard, and mounds of chopped Vidalia onions of course, I'll wash them down
with a cold one.  Or two.

I bet a pair of loaded dogs in the right light on a nice plate would make a
great shot.  (OM content there, you know.  I'll try not to get mustard on the
90/2.)

Walt, who knows all the words to the song:  I wish I were an Oscar Mayer*
weiner...

*The correct spelling.  I looked in the fridge to be sure.

-------------- Original message from Winsor Crosby : --------------