[OM] Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: My first portrait with E1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:36:46 +0000
Sort of reminds me of George Carlin talking about trying to get a suntan. Being
of the pale and fair-skinned persuasion, he said for him it went like this:

Lie in the sun 5 minutes on Monday, 10 minutes Tuesday, 15 Wednesday, 20
Thursday, 25 on Friday. Saturday, fall asleep drunk at the beach, burn, then
peel for two weeks.

Interesting photo. Well done. A little too tightly framed for my taste, and it
still has some of that digital "shot underwater" look. But I?d claim it if I?d
done it.

Walt

--
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have any film.

-------------- Original message from "David Irisarri" : --------------