[OM] Re: E-1 discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 discussion
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:49:21 -0400
**  Soapbox comments, beware. ***

The moral of that story?  Don't use a new piece of equipment for anything
irreplaceable.  I hope that this wasn't either a paying job or a significant
event. I guess an exception might be a lens, but you had better have an older
backup.

Also, I have a hard time believing that he bought that camera without a MBG.
It's had so many issues, that I wouldn't plunk down $3-4k for it without some
sort of way to try one out.

Skip