[OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)

Subject: [OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:47:59 +0200 (CEST)
Andrew sez:
>The Battison collective has the ideal
> job for taking photographs - swanning around the countryside on a daily
> basis without a care in the world and a serious lens on the passenger
> seat.

Hi Andrew,
The other members of the committee have asked me to point out that we take very
few shots at work. Unless of course we specifically set out to do so. As was
the case with the bike rides to work (boy it was crowded on that bike) and the
day at work (boy it was crowded in that truck).

The vast majority of our shots are take when we walk at the weekends. Last
weekend we were shooting another brand of camera but if anyone wants to see
what we bagged they can check out the following.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_01.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_02.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_03.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_04.html