[OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure

Subject: [OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:34:20 -0500

Thanks. I will watch the meter for jitters.  Sounds more like a
coincidence that the batteries were failing rather than a cause.

It's a good camera although I'm more of an OM-2S person.  I got the
OM-2N because it is by reputation on this list the greatest camera ever
made with an analog display, but I still like the OM-2S and it's dying
LCD and its battery-chugging circuit.  The SUV of all OMs.

Joel W.