[OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure

Subject: [OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:00:26 -0300

> It's a good camera although I'm more of an OM-2S person.  I got the
> OM-2N because it is by reputation on this list the greatest camera ever
> made with an analog display, but I still like the OM-2S and it's dying
> LCD and its battery-chugging circuit.  The SUV of all OMs.
>
> Joel W.

I have to agree about the OM2s. I was out shooting slide film yesterday with
the OM2s and B&W with the OM1n. But I really prefer the OM2s. Mine doesn't
eat batteries, yet, and the LCD is still doing fine, so I just enjoy it and
don't worry about it dying.
Oh, left the digital at home. Some days it's just more fun without it.
Wayne