[OM] Donation to Summer Childrens Art Camp

Subject: [OM] Donation to Summer Childrens Art Camp
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:13:15 -0700
Hi Mark in Portland here. I have tapped out my common cameras, paper, film,
enlargers and such by donating them Willowbrook and a number of other
programs. If you have older film based gear, lab gear even older digital
cameras here is a chance to put them to work for a great cause.

Willowbrook Art Academy based in Tualatin, Oregon is a 501c3 and serves
children ages 5-17 with a vast array of programs.

Recently I donated seven enlargers and the start of a full photo program to
the school. While I was making the donation the founder, Althea, mentioned
that she could use lots more stuff, cameras, film,  Polaroid film, old
battered Speed Graphics with Polaroid holders and film, whatever

Willowbrook serves in excess of 500 kids so the simple and robust are the
keys here.

Willowbrook information may be found at

www.willowbrookartcamp.org

the address is PO Box 3546