[OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:20:40 EDT
How many people are in the market for a complete $8000 SLR system, not to
mention one that's no longer being made or supported by the company?
Who needs seven lenses before you even get past 50mm? I know I'm stating the
obvious, but it kind of limits who their prospective buyers are to someone who
has a LOT of cash and time and energy to part everything out individually
after they get what they may be looking for, say, something like the shift lens
or the 350. I think this lot will sit there for quite a while. And I think the
price is right up there with the (nearly) top dollar each item could fetch. I
don't see much of a "deal" you might expect when buying a large package like
this.

George S.