[OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)

Subject: [OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:03:46 -0700
on 6/7/04 10:40 PM, Chris Barker at ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Excellent shots!
>
> Who's we Graham?  Am I to understand that your wife/partner is also
> interested in photography?
>
> Chris

Chris, it was concluded a while ago that the so-called 'Graham Battison' was
really a group of image-concocting CGI wizards with a lot of powerful
computer capacity and deep knowledge of Photoshop...

None of the so-called photographs are of a real countryside; this alleged
'Northamptonshire countryside' truly exists only in gigabytes of PC3200+
DDR400 RAM and multi-linked Pentium 4 processors... the proof is in the
perfect composition, outstanding colors, wide range of grays and tonality in
the black & white images... no real-world photographs could approach this
polish.

However, even after our deductive exposure, the collective continues to
produce wonderous new images, and for our great viewing pleasure presents
them to us. These images could just as easily be sold in calendars, travelog
magazines, or art books... but we get them free. Its a wonderful list
benefit, makes up for some of the OT (well, some of it anyway <g>).
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...