[OM] Re: Digital sharpening.

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital sharpening.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:34:28 -0700
Reichmann on Luminous Landscape declared Focal Blade the best and then
almost immediately changed his mind when he tested PK Sharpener. I got
PK Sharpener shortly after reading his review and have not had a
regret. It is so easy to use and does a superb job, much better than I
ever did. The team that designed it was a group of Photoshop gurus who
have written books and one of the guys from Adobe. They knew what they
were doing. And the finished product always looks sharp, but never
sharpened. Focal Blade is, I understand, more hands on and very
versatile, but sounds as complex as doing it yourself.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/pk-sharpener.shtml

There is also a link to his Focal Blade review in his review of PK.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA