[OM] Re: (OT) On batteries for Gossen Lunasix 3

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) On batteries for Gossen Lunasix 3
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:36:27 -0400
>¿What should I expect from using these batteries?
Incorrect exposures?

Let's assume that the discharge rate of alkaline and lithium batteries will be
unsuitable, although there are rare cases of cameras that will accept these as
well as mercury batteries.

I think I remember hearing of an adapter from Rollei that would serve here,
perhaps someone else remembers this.

I would use hearing aid batteries. They will be a bit smaller in diameter, but
can be shimmed with just about anything to fit, even a bit of cardboard. Once
you remove the tape, the battery won't last but a few months, but they are
REALLY cheap.

Bill Pearce

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.