[OM] Spare parts for MD2

Subject: [OM] Spare parts for MD2
From: Duncan Paterson <paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:04:12 +0200
Hello Folks,

I'm after a spare part for a Motor Drive 2, namely the metal plate onto
which the control pack or remote cable attach themselves (part no. CE75100)
and also, if possible, the four screws which secure it to the MD (4 x part
no 3PSK2x3SH). Mine is slightly damaged. Unfortunately, Olympus Switzerland
don't hold any parts for the MD2 and Olympus Europa in Hamburg absolutely
refuse to send me the part directly on the grounds that the postage costs
more than the parts (even when I offered to covers all costs) and that it
is not their policy to supply end users with parts (??!). Since some of you
in the US have been successful in obtaining OM parts direct from Olympus, I
was wondering if someone would be kind enough to request the parts for me
and forward it to me here in Switzerland, at my expense of course.

Many thanks,
Duncan.