[OM] Re: Paris panOraMa

Subject: [OM] Re: Paris panOraMa
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:07:39 -0400
IMO, with the amount of work that the author has invested, and the resulting
quality of the product, PTGui is well worth the $40 or so that he wants.

Printing?  Typically I wait until I have several images and paste them all onto
one big, wide canvas, get that printed, and then cut them apart.  Any lab will
likely charge you for the long axis of your 10:1 print using whatever width of
roll paper that they typically buy.  It's your business that your print isn't
high enough to fill out all the paper width.

Skip