[OM] [OT] Re: An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] [OT] Re: An SUV Question
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:11:12 -0400
This list has quite a history of a series of infamous, lengthy, and much hated
threads about SUV's.  It took us off-topic for several months about 3 years ago
and was the subject of much discussion and flaming.  Bring up this subject at
your own risk

FYI, I'd code such a message as [OT] in the future.

Skip