[OM] Re: An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Re: An SUV Question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:31:01 +0100
www.loftyshelters.com

But note the disclaimers:
Every ZiferR cartop tent must be used with a car rack system designed to
carry the weight of the tent.  Consult car and rack manufacturers for the
weight limitations of their systems.

AND Cartop tents must not be open or occupied while the vehicle is in
motion. (!!!)

Might give you some ideas.

Piers