[OM] Re: Mobile photo platform. (was) An SUV Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Mobile photo platform. (was) An SUV Question
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:00:54 +1200
Hi All,

Seems to me that maybe people are so averse to SUV content that the
REAL question that Boris asked, is being totally overlooked.

Can we try again?  Here's part of his question:

> I can engineer it myself, but before invent the wheel, thought I'd better
> ask...
> I would like to construct a platform of some sort that would go on roof rack
> of
> an SUV (or roof itself...), that would allow me to hop with my OMies and
> tripod
> (mandatory OM content) on the top of it and take pictures impossible for a
> hobbit to take

 So:- to get back on track, how can Boris make a functional photo platform
on the top of his unspecified SUV without wrecking the said vehicle.

If the acronym SUV is too unpalatable, pretend he has a double-cab ute.

My 2 cents. Brian