[OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians

Subject: [OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:59:46 -0600
Hi Walt:

I think I'm it for Calgarians. Thanks for the condolences, we are still very
high on our team it was a great run. Kerry Frazer may be well advised to
move to Atlanta however. After an afternoon in San Antonio spent with 2 of
the Marriots chefs and one of their bartenders, I am consoling myself with
the salsa's and margheritas they taught me to make-recipes available for
those interested.

Gord (in this case the lone star- of Calgary)