[OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians

Subject: [OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:39:57 -0600
Hi Dean:

Glad you saw the games, it was great hockey and it will spread around the
league- the trap is dead. The feeling here in Canada is that the NHL is in
no trouble here- if others don't get the game and would prefer to watch
baseball- OK! Other than sending some of our boys to pitch, we are pretty
oblivious to baseball- no slight intended- it isn't our game. If there is
'retraction' in the NHL it will bode well for the game in Canada, where we
live it, love it and play it. The troubles are all about money,  not the
game,  the one great thing for us is that Junior hockey is almost as good to
watch- stay tuned........

Gord