[OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting se

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting season ...
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:06:08 -0700
Oh, okay, I admit I've got a protech strap for the both the Olympus and the
Canon which is superb; I was just struggling to find an Olympus link; I felt
that the 10 quid Olympus promotional watch that I always wear  was a little
tenuous.

Real Olympus link, I do still use the OM4 and c3030, in fact my last Tope
entry consisted of shots from both of them. My tope 18 entry will be from
the OM4.

Anyway, Wayne is right, the strap is the one problem with the Cannon.

IanG