[OM] Re: The Transit of Venus

Subject: [OM] Re: The Transit of Venus
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:28:34 +1000
Dammit man, this widebrownland was discovered during a side trip when
Cookie finished observing a transit of Venus! How unpatriotic of you.
If it wasn't for that we'd all be speaking French. And who knows what
might have happened to the Kiwis.
At least, then, Vegemite wouldn't have been invented. Hmmmm....
AndrewF

http://www.pbase.com/afildes