[OM] Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!

Subject: [OM] Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:42:59 +0000
I just dropped off a couple of rolls of Provia 100F for processing at Camera
World on Sandy Plains Road, my neighborhood photo shop.  While the kid was
writing down my information, I noticed a couple of OM-4s sitting on the back
counter where trade-ins and things waiting to be fixed sit, and, being
naturally and incurably curious, I asked if they were in for repair or sale, or
what.  I was told they were there for a CLA.  I thought for a moment about
asking whose they were, but figured that could be considered too nosy and get
me told to mind my own damn business, so I took my receipt and my leave.

Now I'm wondering if they belong to anybody here.  I know I'm not the only list
member in the Atlanta area, just the most talkative one.  Anyone?  Anyone?

Walt